Troubleshoot Label Studio
Recommendations & best practices
- Don’t use GUI file uploads to avoid limitations. GUI uploads work for toy projects when you try to do proof-of-concept things. Configure external storage instead.
- It’s best to keep about 100k tasks / 100k annotations per project for optimal performance.
- Recommended browser is Google Chrome.
- Avoid frequent imports because each new import starts long background calculations. One import per 30 seconds will work without overloads.
- Task API limit is 100 per page (per request). If you try to use more, it will be truncated.
On-premise production upgrades
- Use a staging environment to test the upgrade process before performing it on the production environment. This can help identify and fix any issues before they affect production systems.
- Always follow the Heartex’s guidelines and recommendations for upgrading software. This may include specific steps or prerequisites, compatibility requirements, or recommended configurations.