Task: How to report a bug or issue with LabelStudio.
If you are not able to resolve the issue by yourself - no worries, our Support Engineering team for enterprise customers will always assist you as fast as we can, as well as mitigate the issue in case it is a product-side bug.
We are continuously working on enhancing performance and improving user experience, which means all issue reports are carefully analyzed and processed in a timely manner by engineering team.
To open a ticket, visit the our ticket request form.
We kindly appreciate you providing us with as much information as possible regarding the issue you face. It greatly speeds up the investigation and remediation of the problem. Please collect and send us the following information when possible:
- Page URL you see the error
- Project ID (in case you’re working on app.heartex.com) or the output of
/api/projects/<id>page or project labeling configuration and other project settings
- Task ID (you can retrieve it at the bottom left corner)
- User account email
- Exact date and time (with timezone)
- Frequency of the issue
- Screenshot of the page with browser Console and Network tabs. If the error is easily reproducible, do it in the following order:
- Open browsers’ Console and Network tabs
- Go to the page where you see the error
- Refresh the page
- Make a screenshot
- Video recording of the steps led to the error is better than one screenshot
- Any other intel that you find useful to give us the context